Apple Nachos Recipe
As per usual, #CupKate was in charge of bringing desserts for the Ansari Mother’s Day potluck. I love getting together with my family because we all live in Orange County and have a very laid back vibe. There were Mimosas and quiches brought and I made this apple nachos recipe that was delicious! There’s no need for fancy planning since we just love each other’s company!
For my family, in particular, we graze on food all day long and being in charge of desserts, I wanted to keep with that tradition. I wanted a fruity dessert that would be light and easy to pick at because let’s be honest, running after kiddos holding a piece of pie sounds like a disaster.
There’s not much to this no-bake recipe just a quick pile on of yummy ingredients.
Here’s what you’ll need…
- 6 small/medium Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 cup of Nutella (I actually skimped a little on cost and got Target’s brand of “hazelnut spread”)
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. I personally love the kind from Trader Joe’s
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes. I also found these at Trader Joe’s.
Here’s how to make it…
- Throw sliced apples into serving the dish
- Heat up Nutella in 10-second increments, drizzle on apples
- Sprinkle on pecans
- Add on chocolate chips
- Throw on coconut flakes
- Voila! Enjoy!!!